Saturday, December 11, 2021

I'm still here

 WOW!! I just realized that it's been a year since my last post. I can't honestly claim that I've been too busy. I haven't. What I have been doing is existing. Way back when, when I first started my transition, I read somewhere that transitioning is not a cure-all. That transitioning only fixes one aspect. If you were depressed before, you will still be depressed after. I honestly thought that I understood that, and at some level I did, but the reality of it hits hard. Now, let me just interject here, I am not saying that I regret my surgery, I do not, because it does address one aspect.

I am not going to have this be a long post. I just want to let y'all know that I'm still here. Look for more from me soon.


Hugs and kisses...

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment