Monday, June 24, 2013

Fear and self-loathing

 Fear and uncertainty rule my life. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that I'm not the only one that feels like that. For me it's because I don't know where I'm going to end up at the end of my journey. I'm not taking hormones and other than shaving everything except for my head, I haven't made any changes, and therein lies my problem. I'm sitting and look down at my chest and I'm disappointed... My natural breasts are too small and my breast forms don't look or feel right. I want to feel the weight and movement, the feel of the fabric against my skin. Now as I think about this I wonder if this is a need to change my body to match how I feel or is this a manifestation of a need to be accurate in my cross dressing... Am I a cross dresser, a Transsexual or something in between... I am uncertain... Is it vanity or a true need? How do I tell the difference?

I am on the horns of a dilemma and it's awfully uncomfortable....



No comments:

Post a Comment