Thursday, June 13, 2013

Over last weekend, I came to an interesting conclusion... Three days without dressing is stressful. Now I really didn't set out to not dress for three days, it just sort of happened that way. To start of on Friday, my SO and I spent the daylight hours after work loading brush from our yard into my truck so that we could take it to a place that uses it for mulch the next morning. By the time we were done we were both hot and sweaty, I was not in the mood to change at that point. Saturday was much the same in that we dropped off the load (more hot and sweaty, not very conducive to dressing). Yes I did shower and I could certainly have changed after returning home, but I decided to stay in guy mode. Now dawns Sunday, bright and warm and sunny... This gave me a conundrum, do I dress or do we go out (While one does not exclude the other, I hesitate to go out during the day)... I chose to not dress, not something I regretted doing, but it did cause me a bit of stress. This stress escalated throughout the day and I dealt with it. I wound up feeling uncomfortable and out of sorts. This is not a new feeling, previously I would feel this pressure when I hadn't dressed for a week or more, this was the first time that I had this strong a reaction after so short a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment