Saturday, June 29, 2013

First stab at a book review

I'm a voracious reader, well I used to be until television got me back into it's nasty grasp again. I fought my way clear long enough to be able to pick up a book to read. Like most of TGs I search incessantly for information on cross dressing and transgenrerism, with a mixed bag of success. Some books give tasty little tidbits of wonderful information interspersed with gobs of drivel, a lot of them don't even bother with the tasty tidbits. I've read "My Husband Betty" and "She's not the Man I Married" and found them both informative and well written, but they never clicked with me the way that Jennifer Boylan's "She's Not There" did. I won't go into detail, what resonated for me may not even get a twinge from you, but if you are looking for a glimpse into what it's like to be TG, or someone to relate to that is traveling a similar road to your own, "She's Not There" is the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment