Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A week with Vicki... Part 1

With fear, excitement, trepidation, and exhilaration, I'm undertaking an experiment of sorts. I'm dressing full-time. Now don't get me wrong, I have been out and about before, but this is the first time that I've dressed from morning to night for more than a day, as well as doing mundane daily chores... Including (GASP!) going to Walmart for food, and (another GASP!) interacting with people! I know that it really doesn't sound like a big thing, everyone goes to the store or out to lunch.

My adventure started on this past Saturday when I braved the outside world and drove to a local hamburger joint in order to get us lunch... I got a "sir" at the drive through and a ma'am at the window... I can live with that... Sunday was an even greater adventure when my spouse and I went to a local community center for a Story Time, I'll have to remember  to bring tissues for the next one. Yesterday (Monday) I did the Walmart and today my spouse and I are going out for lunch. Again, nothing earth shattering, except for me, it is... Well, not earth shattering exactly, but profound.We'll see how this week goes and what it means for the future...


No comments:

Post a Comment