Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday evening ramblings

Ah, Sunday evening... a time for relaxation and contemplation. I find them rather trying. I've indicated before that I am not out at work, so for me Sunday evening is a melancholy time, Monday morning means that I have to put on my other self. Now I know I have been dressing and presenting male my entire life, how is this any different than the previous fifty or so years? Well, it is, it's the idea that I have to stop being Vicki tomorrow, even if only for the eleven or so hours. I'm lucky in that I only have to work four days a week and that I get home early enough that I have the opportunity to be myself after work. I still can't stop feeling sad.

I'm going to cut this one short...

Good Night all...

Vicki 

No comments:

Post a Comment